If Your Project Uses Power, We Can Help!
Mechanical Electrical Systems Inc. has been in business as a distributor for motor controls since 1979. In addition we have been doing value added services, including: custom machine controls for the industrial manufacturing, testing industry and custom OEM projects. With our electrical engineering expertise and proven technology, we can design, build and commission applications to your specifications. Because of this, eliminating costly downtime is our specialty! We also offer Single to Three Phase conversion for use in farm irrigation. Other value-added services we offer include the following:
- Writing Specifications for customer’s application
- Documentation, AutoCAD
- UL Panel assembly and test
- PLC programming
- Operator interface design and programming
- Drive and Drive Systems design and programming
- Motion Control Systems design and programming
- Single to Three Phase conversion
- Nationwide In-field Retrofits
- Nationwide Custom Integration Services
- System Start-Up
All hardware prints are drawn in AutoCAD and printed on an 11 x 17 format and available in an electronic form.
The MES electrical engineering panel shop is UL approved and everything is assembled according to the NEC guidelines, with UL marked panels available upon request.